This meant that my usual

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-16 18:39:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Attempted to use craft for my getting things done gtd system but found it challenging to integrate. Craft recommends using daily pages for organizing tasks, and although its easy to add tasks to daily pages, moving them to other pages like weekly review pages or kanban boards is not as straightforward. This meant that my usual way of organizing weekly tasks didnt work with craft. Despite this, I found some features of craft useful, such as the calendar view and daily notes. I adapted and moved my tasks to the daily notes and organized my weekly recurring tasks in templates. However, I missed having an overview of all my tasks on one page. Using craft helped me get more done, especially .

Since I could easily move incomplete tasks to the next day. Compared to HT Lists my long-term notion setup, I found crafts way of managing to-dos more effective. Although craft is an excellent tool for taking notes during meetings, without proper onboarding, this feature may be difficult to use. Get started with craft docs what could have been better? Databases vs. Tables craft doesnt promote itself as productivity or project management software, so maybe I was trying to use it for something it wasnt designed for. I wanted to use craft for managing my blog publishing process, similar to how I do it in notion. I wanted craft to help me with three main tasks: collecting blog post ideas organizing.

Ideas into draft-worthy content writing the article initially, I planned to transfer my content to my ghost blog. However, it did not go as planned. Collecting ideas in craft was easy and efficient, but organizing them was difficult. I faced issues when trying to add status tags like idea, draft, or published to filter out published blog posts. This made content management a bit challenging. Although writing in craft was fine and the editor was user-friendly, it messed up the formatting when I copied and pasted the article into the ghost editor. So, I had to reformat everything from scratch. Consequently, I found that craft was not suitable for managing content projects.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|z

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 20:40 , Processed in 0.036115 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |