Make your website more attractive

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-3 17:28:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
If you want to export something else, such as an image, please select from the dropdown that says "PublicURL". Basically, you can easily display it on the web by copying and pasting the <iframe> or React code and sharing it with the implementer. When I actually asked the engineers, it seemed that some minor adjustments were needed, but I was able to check the display on the browser by just copying and pasting the code! (I felt that it took a long time to display when I set the element morimori...) Of course, there are differences from Blender, but the fact that it doesn't take a long time to render or skip data during rendering is an attractive point that makes it easy to use.

In addition, by making detailed settings, you can set restrictions on the entire scene, such as forward, backward, left, right, up, down, up and down trajectories and zooming, which are unique to 3D. For a description of each feature, please refer to the Special Data Notion documentation ( Exporting React Components ) published by Spline . Also, if you change settings, don't forget to click "Update" at the bottom of the output panel.  by using Spline It is difficult to post a demo site, so I will attach a preview URL instead. Wouldn't it be nice to have a playful 404 page like this that makes you feel annoyed when you access it? Click here for preview URL KV of Spline service site (scenes created with Spline are too cute) In addition, I think that if you place a header like this and place buttons etc.

above the embedded 3D content, you can use it well on the actual site. Although the service is still evolving, depending on how you use it, you can easily incorporate it into your website production! Spline original fonts available for download With this update, an original font called spline sans has been added! Since it is open source, it can be downloaded from Google font. You can really feel the love they have for the product, with a wide variety of font weights. It's still a free beta version, but features are being added one after another and it's evolving, so we recommend you give it a try before it becomes a p

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|z

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 22:55 , Processed in 0.031660 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |