mebrokenheard11 發表於 2024-3-10 14:53:56

Interactive data: Charts don't always have to be boring

A piece of clothing alone causes little emotion, but an entire scene like the one that can be found on the Les Façons website. The model pictures offer many more opportunities to identify with them and catch my attention. If I am particularly fascinated by a piece of clothing, all I need to do is click and a link takes me to the shop. However, a clear drawback is that the link does not take me directly to the product - certainly not optimal from a usability perspective. Interactive infographic by Les Facons. D&G Collection 2016: Clicking on the item of clothing provides more information and takes me to the shop.

Tool #1: Implement it yourself with Thinglink With Thinglink you can add buttons and India Car Owner Phone Number List your desired content to images, videos and even 360° content. It's actually quite easy: simply upload an image, create and style buttons, add content, save and share. The free version is of course very simple, but ideal for testing the software. All styling options start at $20 per month. If you also want to create videos and 360°/VR images, you have to expect $125 per month. The interface of the Thinglink.com tool Clear interface from Thinglink . 2. Dry data tables are visualized as infographics to provide a clear and aesthetic appeal.

https://websiteyour.files.wordpress.com/2024/03/india-car-owner-phone-number-list.jpg?w=1024

However, exact numbers are lost. Interactive diagrams are therefore ideal for visually clarifying a development or an overview to your user. If desired, they can also see the data that interests them personally. Diagrams don't have a really entertaining reputation, but they can be convincing, especially for B2B companies or in content marketing articles - and when presented elegantly, they can be anything but boring. Data prepared successfully Fitch Ratings, a rating agency from the USA, shows several times how dry “ Bond & Loan Market Data ” can be turned into clear and discovery-friendly graphics.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Interactive data: Charts don't always have to be boring

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |